Today we lowered our prices for all existing subscribers and for future subscribers.
I don’t know about you, but all of my subscription fees have gone up over time. I cannot think of one example of a company lowering my subscription price after they got me hooked (I’m looking at you, Netflix).
We believe that everyone should be able to access life-changing period products, and today we made a decision that’s a huge step toward achieving our vision.
The decision to reduce our prices will certainly have an impact on our Company’s bottom line, but we are unwavering in our commitment to our customers and our mission of bringing life-changing period products to people everywhere. As we grow, we are grateful to be able to share these lower prices with you — it’s something we’ve been working toward for years.
We wouldn’t be able to make this change without the support of our customers. We are so grateful for your heartfelt love letters, the photos you send us of your dogs, and for all of the input and feedback you provide to us to help make periods better for everyone. We believe that you are an extension of our team, and know that every decision that we make at The Flex Company is made with you in mind. It’s an honor to be able to serve you and we will keep working hard to continue improving your experience with us.
If you’re a FLEX subscriber, there’s no action required; you’ll start to see savings in your account beginning today. We hope that you enjoy having a little extra spending money this summer and always.
Text from our head of Customer Success Team sharing an actual customer email, July 3, 2019
Got Q’s? We’ve got A’s!
- How do I get the new prices?
- If you’re already a subscriber, you don’t have to take any action. If you log into your account, you’ll see that we already switched you over to the new plan and lower price.
- If you are interested in FLEX and want to start a subscription, you will see that our Starter kit prices have also been lowered! https://flexfits.com/pages/try-flex
- Is this just for the summer, or will these new prices be forever?
- We’re so happy to announce that these lower prices are sticking around forever, so welcome to the new normal!
- Can I get a refund for my last order(s) since it's cheaper now?
- Sorry, we can’t issue refunds for past orders, but we’re happy to be able to give you some great savings moving forward.
- Can I change my plan now that the prices are lower?
- Of course! If you have an active subscription, you can change your plan by selecting the ‘Change quantity’ option on the account page.
- If your subscription is currently canceled, you can reactivate your subscription on your account page, or start a subscription (without the Starter Kit) with our new prices here: https://flexfits.com/pages/flex-membership
- I have some questions, who can I ask?
- We’re here to help, you can always contact us at email@example.com