Community & Customer Success Manager
About The Flex Company
The Flex Company is female-founded and led global leader in feminine care innovation. We believe in a world where every woman loves her body.
We are a venture-backed company with some of the most notable investors and advisors in global technology, consumer brands, and ecommerce.
The Community & Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing and supporting all facets customer-facing communication and engagement including social media, customer service/success, events, and more.
You’ll be speaking directly with our customers to ensure the highest quality experience and building a strong community for and within our fast growing customer base. You’ll have a relentless, “get-it-done” attitude and contagious enthusiasm when managing all stakeholders inside and outside of the company.
Most importantly, you will be a fierce advocate for our customers and a demonstrated passion for doing good in the world in general, and women's health in particular.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Manage daily customer communications via Facebook, live customer chat, and phone
- Be the primary first point of contact for all customer inquiries and communications
- Continuously improve our customer communications using user feedback, and other metrics
- Identify specific challenges customers face and propose solutions
- Help coordinate in-person and online events to build a tight-knit FLEX community
- Work directly with the CEO and other co-founders on customer success strategy and tactics
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must have strong communication skills: both verbal and written (please send a writing sample)
- Flexible - you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and don’t mind variable hours (including some weekends)
- Practical and analytical problem solver: you use data to drive decisions and you figure out workarounds for obstacles
- Grit: You’re a determined, hands-on doer for whom no job is too big or too small with a “can-do” attitude
- A balance of creative and analytical skills
- A high degree of patience and empathy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years work experience with at least 1 year in a customer-facing or customer service role
- A passion for our mission.
- Competitive compensation (salary + equity)
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Strong emphasis on inclusion and diversity in the workplace