Community & Customer Success Manager
About The Flex Company
The Flex Company is female-founded and led global leader in feminine care innovation. We believe in a world where every woman loves her body.
We are a venture-backed company with some of the most notable investors and advisors in global technology, consumer brands, and ecommerce.
The Community & Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing and supporting all facets customer-facing communication and engagement including social media, customer service/success, events, and more.
You’ll be speaking directly with our customers to ensure the highest quality experience and building a strong community for and within our fast growing customer base. You’ll have a relentless, “get-it-done” attitude and contagious enthusiasm when managing all stakeholders inside and outside of the company.
Most importantly, you will be a fierce advocate for our customers and a demonstrated passion for doing good in the world in general, and women's health in particular.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Manage daily customer communications via Facebook, live customer chat, and phone
- Be the primary first point of contact for all customer inquiries and communications
- Continuously improve our customer communications using user feedback, and other metrics
- Identify specific challenges customers face and propose solutions
- Help coordinate in-person and online events to build a tight-knit FLEX community
- Work directly with the CEO and other co-founders on customer success strategy and tactics
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must have strong communication skills: both verbal and written (please send a writing sample)
- Flexible - you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and don’t mind variable hours (including some weekends)
- Practical and analytical problem solver: you use data to drive decisions and you figure out workarounds for obstacles
- Grit: You’re a determined, hands-on doer for whom no job is too big or too small with a “can-do” attitude
- A balance of creative and analytical skills
- A high degree of patience and empathy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years work experience with at least 1 year in a customer-facing or customer service role
- A passion for our mission.
- Competitive compensation (salary + equity)
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Strong emphasis on inclusion and diversity in the workplace
Typically, how many days is your period?
How heavy is your flow on your heaviest days?
When did your last period start?
How many weeks do you typically have between periods?
What period product do you use most frequently?
How disruptive can your period be to your life?
What bothers you most about having your period?
What is the one thing you wish you could change about your period?
What email would you like your results sent to?
By clicking "See My Results" you agree to
receive email from The Flex Company.
We will automatically ship 8 discs for $12.99 every two months starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
We will automatically ship 16 discs for $23.99 every one month starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
We will automatically ship 24 discs for $27.99 every one month starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
Try FLEX with some liners at first.
Sometimes you just feel better with a little backup. FLEX plus liners would be a great combination for you while you transition to FLEX to help guard against leaks until you get the hang of positioning FLEX.Not ready for membership? Try just one FLEX.
Here is our pick for you
FLEX Cup$32.99 71+ Reviews
1 Menstrual Cup
- + 1 Carrying Pouch
- + 2 free Menstrual Discs
The FLEX Cup comes with 2 free FLEX Discs for you to try so that you can experience two new and innovative period products for no extra charge.
Free US Shipping