How do I insert FLEX Disc?
- Wash your hands. Always wash your hands before insertion and removal.
- Find a position to insert your disc. Some sit over the toilet, some stand with a leg elevated, some insert in a full squat. Play around until you find a position that works best for you!
- Pinch the disc in half and begin inserting it into the vaginal canal, making sure you are pushing the edge that goes in first down toward the floor so that it sits at an angle and fully covers the cervix. Down and back is key!䐀
- Tuck the rim above your pubic bone. Make sure it's pushed past the pubic bone as far as it can go.
- You shouldn't be able to feel the disc. If you're uncomfortable, just take it out and try it again (practice makes perfect).
Check out our FLEX Ed video for more details
Typically, how many days is your period?
How heavy is your flow on your heaviest days?
When did your last period start?
How many weeks do you typically have between periods?
What period product do you use most frequently?
How disruptive can your period be to your life?
What bothers you most about having your period?
What is the one thing you wish you could change about your period?
What email would you like your results sent to?
By clicking "See My Results" you agree to
receive email from The Flex Company.
We will automatically ship 8 discs for $12.99 every two months starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
We will automatically ship 16 discs for $23.99 every one month starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
We will automatically ship 24 discs for $27.99 every one month starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
Try FLEX with some liners at first.
Sometimes you just feel better with a little backup. FLEX plus liners would be a great combination for you while you transition to FLEX to help guard against leaks until you get the hang of positioning FLEX.Not ready for membership? Try just one FLEX.
Here is our pick for you
FLEX Cup$34.99 71+ Reviews
1 Menstrual Cup
- + 1 Carrying Pouch
- + 2 free Menstrual Discs
The FLEX Cup comes with 2 free FLEX Discs for you to try so that you can experience two new and innovative period products for no extra charge.
Free US Shipping