MBA Operations Intern
About The Flex Company
The Flex Company is a female-founded and led global leader in feminine care innovation. We believe in a world where every woman loves her body.
We recently finished Y Combinator and have completed our Pre-Series A / late seed round of funding with some of the most notable investors and advisors in global technology, consumer brands, and ecommerce.
This is a 8-12 week position that will bring deep exposure to the Flex Company's operations as well as marketing and customer success. You will work directly with the co-founders. Together, we will co-create a tangible deliverable for your time at The Flex Company. One of our co-founders was an MBA, and wants to ensure that the work is "meaty" and meaningful for us.
EXAMPLE PROJECT(S) YOU MIGHT WORK ON
- Supply chain model
- Customer success strategy and implementation
- College ambassador program implementation
- Live event strategy and implementation
- Social media & content
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must have strong communication skills: both verbal and written (please send a writing sample)
- 2 years operations or supply chain experience
- Flexible - you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Practical and analytical problem solver: you use data to drive decisions and you figure out workarounds for obstacles
- Grit: You’re a determined, hands-on doer for whom no job is too big or too small with a “can-do” attitude
- A balance of creative and analytical skills
- Start-up experience a big plus
- Work directly with co-founders and CEO.
- Based in Venice Beach
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Strong emphasis on inclusion and diversity in the workplace