MBA Operations Intern
About The Flex Company
The Flex Company is a female-founded and led global leader in feminine care innovation. We believe in a world where every woman loves her body.
We recently finished Y Combinator and have completed our Pre-Series A / late seed round of funding with some of the most notable investors and advisors in global technology, consumer brands, and ecommerce.
This is a 8-12 week position that will bring deep exposure to the Flex Company's operations as well as marketing and customer success. You will work directly with the co-founders. Together, we will co-create a tangible deliverable for your time at The Flex Company. One of our co-founders was an MBA, and wants to ensure that the work is "meaty" and meaningful for us.
EXAMPLE PROJECT(S) YOU MIGHT WORK ON
- Supply chain model
- Customer success strategy and implementation
- College ambassador program implementation
- Live event strategy and implementation
- Social media & content
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must have strong communication skills: both verbal and written (please send a writing sample)
- 2 years operations or supply chain experience
- Flexible - you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Practical and analytical problem solver: you use data to drive decisions and you figure out workarounds for obstacles
- Grit: You’re a determined, hands-on doer for whom no job is too big or too small with a “can-do” attitude
- A balance of creative and analytical skills
- Start-up experience a big plus
- Work directly with co-founders and CEO.
- Based in Venice Beach
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Strong emphasis on inclusion and diversity in the workplace
Typically, how many days is your period?
How heavy is your flow on your heaviest days?
When did your last period start?
How many weeks do you typically have between periods?
What period product do you use most frequently?
How disruptive can your period be to your life?
What bothers you most about having your period?
What is the one thing you wish you could change about your period?
What email would you like your results sent to?
By clicking "See My Results" you agree to
receive email from The Flex Company.
We will automatically ship 8 discs for $12.99 every two months starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
We will automatically ship 16 discs for $23.99 every one month starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
We will automatically ship 24 discs for $27.99 every one month starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
Try FLEX with some liners at first.
Sometimes you just feel better with a little backup. FLEX plus liners would be a great combination for you while you transition to FLEX to help guard against leaks until you get the hang of positioning FLEX.Not ready for membership? Try just one FLEX.
Here is our pick for you
FLEX Cup$32.99 71+ Reviews
1 Menstrual Cup
- + 1 Carrying Pouch
- + 2 free Menstrual Discs
The FLEX Cup comes with 2 free FLEX Discs for you to try so that you can experience two new and innovative period products for no extra charge.
Free US Shipping