Biodegradable Wipes 2-Pack
Our products are HSA + FSA eligible
24 Wipes - 12 Wipes / Pouch
The on-the-go glow up you’ve been waiting for
Made to keep you feeling fresh AF no matter where you go, our plant-based, biodegradable wipes are gentle on your intimate parts, plumbing, and the planet. Infused with chamomile and rosemary extracts, a simple swipe makes you feel brand new, and a quick flush gets you back to your day. They’re also gynecologist-recommended and free of synthetic fragrances, parabens, and alcohols.
Pssst... When you’re out living your best life and don’t want to wash your silicone menstrual cup in a bar bathroom or boil it by the campfire, you can use these to give your cup a good wipedown before reinserting and getting back to the party. Double yay.
Designed with you and the planet in mind, Flex Biodegradable Wipes are formulated with gentle cleansers and botanicals, and free of synthetic fragrances, parabens, and alcohol. They’re also flushable (thank you, plant cellulose).
- Soothing aloe extract
- Refreshing cucumber extract
- Oat extract for sensitive skin
Why they’re special
- Approved by Mother Earth: Made from plant cellulose, our biodegradable wipes are designed to be flushed. So great, the planet might just send you a thank you note.
- Gentle AF: Free of synthetic fragrances, parabens, and alcohols, these wipes are safe to use on the most intimate parts of your body.
- Triple threat: Face and body need freshening? Go for it. Swap out a menstrual product? You bet. Clean your cup on-the-go? Absolutely. Our wipes are designed to be used in more ways than one (but grab a freshie each time plz).
- Recommended by OB/GYNs: With a doctor-recommended formula that is safe for both intimate parts and sensitive skin, expect a round of applause at your next appointment.
Wipe, flush, repeat
Flex Biodegradable Wipes are safe for use from head to toe. Use any time you need to freshen up (while changing menstrual products, after sexy time, post workout, on-the-go, etc.).
- Gently wipe wherever needed.
- For menstrual cups, wipe all surfaces and allow to dry before reinserting.
- Flush product down the toilet to dispose, or toss in the trash.
Added to cart
Typically, how many days is your period?
How heavy is your flow on your heaviest days?
When did your last period start?
How many weeks do you typically have between periods?
What period product do you use most frequently?
How disruptive can your period be to your life?
What bothers you most about having your period?
What is the one thing you wish you could change about your period?
What email would you like your results sent to?
By clicking "See My Results" you agree to
receive email from The Flex Company.
We will automatically ship 8 discs for $12.99 every two months starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
We will automatically ship 16 discs for $23.99 every one month starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
We will automatically ship 24 discs for $27.99 every one month starting on . We’ll remind you before we process the next order. You can pause or cancel anytime, online.
Try FLEX with some liners at first.
Sometimes you just feel better with a little backup. FLEX plus liners would be a great combination for you while you transition to FLEX to help guard against leaks until you get the hang of positioning FLEX.Not ready for membership? Try just one FLEX.
Here is our pick for you
FLEX Cup$34.99 71+ Reviews
1 Menstrual Cup
- + 1 Carrying Pouch
- + 2 free Menstrual Discs
The FLEX Cup comes with 2 free FLEX Discs for you to try so that you can experience two new and innovative period products for no extra charge.
Free US Shipping