Designed for comfort
Helps prevent cramps
- KRKatie R.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starswhy didn't i try this a long time ago!?
Efficient. Odorless. Low maintenance. Earth friendly. It works for me to use 2 discs per day even during my heaviest flow (compared to a big ol' handful of tampons). Used tampons don't smell good by the way. I always thought this was me - but my used menstrual disc just doesn't smell bad. I really wish I had discovered Flex Discs a long time ago.
- MDMarcela De L.Verified Reviewer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best thing I’ve done for myself as a woman
Im a pro at insertion and removals now. I’ve been using this me trial disc for 5 yrs now. And haven’t used a tampon since! I love that it is made out of natural materials and material that wont harm you. You don’t feel like you are on your period, because there is nothing obstructing your vaginal walls. I have sex if I want to, and it’s mess free! I Can never go back to anything else. Best thing out there for periods!
- MMonseVerified Reviewer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsEnvironmentally friendly
I love how this product is environmentally friendly, works just as great as the flex disc, and is just as comfortable
- LFLove F.Verified Reviewer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLifestyle Upgrade
Flex discs have changed my life! Easy, convenient and mess free. I love being able to travel without concern for leaks or finding a bathroom frequently to change a tampon. Flex discs = freedom.
- SSamanthaVerified Reviewer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI frigging love this product
As I said, I frigging love this product, and fully recommend it to all. It is a game changing product, and now that it is all plant based, it is a planet saver!